Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Holster Reference Thread & fit guide
wkderf Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:31:54 PM(UTC)

I think it would be a really good idea & a useful tool, to have a thread that provides info on available mass produced holsters available for the P250.

what I would like to do, is have a running list on this 1st post, which lista all of the IWB, OWB, SERPA, Paddle, and other holsters made specifically for the P250.

if you are using a Production holster (not custom) that is not listed, Please reply to the thread with as much info about it as possible.

things to include are: manufacturer, type, caliber & frame compatibility, and part number if possible.

LEATHER HOLSTERS:

Galco Concealable Belt Holster - Compact frame fitment - CON250B (Black) *other colors available ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco JAK Slide Belt Holster - Compact frame fitment - JAK202B (Black) *other colors available ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco S.S.S. Side Snap Scabbard - snap belt loop holster - compact frame fitment - SSS250B (Black) *other colors available ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco Yaqi Paddle Holster - Paddle Holster - compact frame fitment - part # YP202B (Black) *other colors available ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco Yaqi Slide Belt Holster - belt holster - compact frame fitment - part # YAQ202B (Black) *other colors available ** Also availabe in Left Hand

CrossBreed Super-Tuck Deluxe - tuckable IWB holster - compact and full-size frame compatibility - 9mm,.40 and .357sig calibers. Leather / Kydex construction.

DeSantis Speed Scabbard - Belt Holster - part # 002BAT1Z0 (Black) * other colors available ** Also available in Left Hand

DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard - Belt Holster - Thumb Break Retention - Part # 001BAT1Z0 (Black) * other colors available ** Also available in left hand *** lined available

Minotaur MTAC Holster - Tuckable IWB Holster - leather / Kydex construction *other colors available ** Available in Left Hand (sold through Comp-Tac.com)

Minotaur Spartan Holster - Tuckable IWB Holster - Leather / Kydex construction *Other colors available **available in Left Hand (sold through Comp-Tac.com)

Don Dume H721 saddle brown - belt loop holster - Thumb Break Retention - part#30-250 for the compact. *available in multiple colors ** available in left handed.

COMPOSITE HOLSTERS:

Sig Sauer Factory P250 Compact Paddle Holster - Right Handed - retention - fits 9mm, 40 S&W, .357SIG Only

Blackhawk CQC SERPA Holster - belt or paddle - Right Handed - SERPA retention - Part # CQC410505BK-R * also available in Carbon Fiber

Galco M5X Matrix - Paddle Holster - compact frame fitment - part # M5X250 (Black) ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco M7X Matrix - snap belt loop holster - compact frame fitment - part # M7X248 (Black) ** Also availabe in Left Hand

Galco X project (M1X) - snap belt loop holster - retention strap - part # M1X250 (Black) *** can be adapted to shoulder holster w/ optional parts

Comp-Tac Paddle Holster - Paddle holster (Black) **also available in Left Hand

NYLON HOLSTERS:

DeSantis Pro Stealth ambidexterous - Nylon IWB holster - part # N87BJ88Z0 (package will say SPRINGFIELD XD9, but confirmed to fit P250 by DeSantis)

Desantis Pro Stealth ambidexterous - Nylon IWB holster - part # N87BJLAZ0 (package says fits most large frame autos, and I believe this is the same as the above model, but am including it just for reference purposes, I have personally tested it on the P250 and it fits with the holster extending past the slide by approx 1/2 inch)

DeSantis Tuck This II - Nylon Tuckable IWB - part # M24B88Z0 (package will say SPRINGFIELD XD9, but confirmed to fit the P250 by DeSantis) ** also available in Left Hand

zender74 Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 07, 2009 1:32:05 PM(UTC)
zender74

I am using the CrossBreed Super-Tuck Deluxe. Compatible compact and full-size 9mm,.40 and .357sig calibers. Leather / Kydex construction.
wkderf Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:02:22 PM(UTC)

updated. Thanks. Keep em coming.
mlc Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 08, 2009 3:34:04 AM(UTC)
mlc

using a don hume h721 saddle brown. part#30-250 for the compact. right or left handed. also it comes in black.

AUTOMATIC & REVOLVERS - H721 The "Double Nine" is made with a metal reinforced thumb break with recessed snap and double stitched sew lines at stress areas. This holster also has a covered trigger. Fits belts up to 1 3/4".
mlc Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 08, 2009 3:37:20 AM(UTC)
mlc

great idea for a running thread. kudo's to you.
wkderf Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:37:02 AM(UTC)

mlc wrote:
great idea for a running thread. kudo's to you.

Thanks, I figured this was a perfect place to have a reference thread like this. mabye one day ill even use it to find myself my perfect holster, lol.
Hawk Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, February 09, 2009 12:18:47 AM(UTC)
Hawk

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Nice thread!! Moving it to the Accessories Section. Keep it going!!!

Edit: Made it a Sticky as well.
P250Sig.com
THE Sig P250 Owner's Forum
wkderf Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:46:12 AM(UTC)

list updated.
StoneyFF Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:12:10 AM(UTC)

Great idea for an ongoing thread... Thanks.

Stoney
{don't have a 250 yet, but would love to swap a rebuilt Sig 229 with a new (<50 rounds) .40 barrel and a very good condition .357 Sig barrel (that is as it came from the factory rebuilt, I've put no rounds through this barrel) for any Sig 250 if anyone's interested... otherwise I won't be getting one till after I sell the Sig 229 and a Very Good Ruger SP101 .357 that I have.}

elkhuntCO Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:56:03 PM(UTC)

I bought a Kholster Crescent model for my P250. It is Leather and kydex similar to the Crossbreed holsters. If you go to order one of the Crescent models,
the site doesn't show it in the list so you have to order a Full Moon model and make a note in the comments section to make it a Crescent instead of the Full Moon. I am very happy with mine, the retention is very good and it is very comfortable. Their website is www.kholster.com.
Semper Fi
kray9 Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:27:49 AM(UTC)

Has anyone used the Minotaur MTAC Holster or the Crossbreed Supertuck? I am trying to decide between either of these two (or maybe the Galco Stow-N-Go as a cheap alternative).
U.S. Navy - 2004 to present.
gumby Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:06:57 PM(UTC)

Blade-tech stingray belt holster
rah45 Offline
#13 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2009 3:11:08 PM(UTC)
rah45

I have to say that my Crossbreed SuperTuck holster is my favorite. I have the Sig paddle holster for my 9mm compact, but I like the option of carrying openly or concealed with the SuperTuck. The only possible bad point I can see is that the paddle holster has a locking mechanism which is activated by the trigger finger during the draw while the SuperTuck has no locking mechanism. Also, the P250 is easy to remove from the SuperTuck, so if I were going into a situation in which I thought it would be dangerous and in highly close quarters without being able to conceal, I would seriously consider using the paddle holster. I put the SuperTuck on when I visited the city park the other day, and I told my wife we had to leave when people began massing (Georgia's annoying "public gathering" clause). She was dumbfounded because she never knew I was carrying the entire time. She was with me for the 1.5-2 hours and never suspected.
Those who sacrifice a little freedom for a little security, deserve neither.

- A rough quote from Ben Franklin.
titansfanmjfink Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:32:10 PM(UTC)

Has anyone found a duty holster for the 250 .45 Full Size model?
shadowtactical Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2010 9:29:12 AM(UTC)
shadowtactical

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As many of you know, the retention paddle holster being sold by SIG is only for the 9, 40 and 357 versions. However, according to SIG's website, the grip frames of those models have been redesigned as of November 2009 to match the 45 version. There are several revisions to those calibers, but I wanted let everyone know that the holster they're selling on the website only fits the older models of the 9, 40 and 357 with the curved accessory rail. However, they do call out in their Product Alerts section that new holsters are coming for ALL CALIBERS (full and compact) of P250 for the new styling. Here's a link to the info...

http://www.sigsauer.com/...vice/Product-Alerts.aspx

There are a couple of additional links on the page above showing the differences in pictures.

chris Offline
#16 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 6:29:37 AM(UTC)

Will the Serpa's fir the .45 as well? Or any suggestions for OWB?
1911su16b870 Offline
#17 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 10:32:04 AM(UTC)
1911su16b870

titansfanmjfink wrote:
Has anyone found a duty holster for the 250 .45 Full Size model?

IMO take the unloaded firearm to the police supply and try out any 220R/228R/229R models. If you go, please post what you find!
shadowtactical Offline
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:29:56 AM(UTC)
shadowtactical

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Chris, the Serpas will not fit the .45 which is what I carry. I am currently using a DeSantis leather thumb break until SIG gets theirs done. On a side note, I've seen the new 9 and 40 designs in stores down here so they are out there. However, the new holsters are still on hold according to SIG as of today.
EvanS Offline
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:16:35 PM(UTC)

wow, I wish I had found this thread sooner. I have been looking for a holster. I just ordered a cheap universal holster on Ebay. I plan to buy a nicer one when I have a little extra cash.
Ananael Offline
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:17:02 PM(UTC)

Has anyone with an MTAC for the compact (the only size they list) tried putting the fullsize in there? Did it fit? Maybe a shell for another gun?

Also, is the kydex shell open muzzle or closed? Thanks in advance!