Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Holster for p250 9mm full size with TLR-4
Scott Fulmer Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 10:41:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am wondering if anyone has found a non-concealed holster that will fit a P250 9mm full size with the Streamlight TLR-4. I will be primarily using it when I am backpack camping or in the wilderness in general. Preferably one that is at least a level two secure holster that is fully covered at the bottom and around the laser light.

Thanks
KGO-SIG Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 2:52:18 PM(UTC)
KGO-SIG

Man

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
look into safariland and bianchi. with a lot of police and military switching over to the p320 these will be your better options and they may have one (they are the same company just different lines) most police in my area love safariland holsters
sig p238 zombie edition .380 auto
Heritage rough rider .22/.22wmr
Scott Fulmer Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 08, 2017 9:46:41 AM(UTC)

I have checked out that sight and many others that were suggested by Sightline (TLR-4) and other holster manufacturers. Most of the time I am directed to the websites holster finder app that never includes the TLR-4 as a fitment option. I have resolved to buying the less expensive Ready Holster cordura ballistic nylon holster for my pistol/tac light/laser set up due to readily available options and viable suggestions from manufacturers. It cost 24.94 and has an extra magazine pouch on the outside of the holster. I have to have it before Spring for camping/hiking trips.

Thanks for your suggestion
Scott Fulmer Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 3:17:01 PM(UTC)

Ready holster wasn't even worth $25. I wound up getting an awesome holster from Huckelberry Tactical with everything I required (level 2 hood, quick clips, kydex, and supports my full size p250 9mm with a tlr4) for $122. It has been worth every penny on multi-night hiking trips; worn on my back pack, or on my hip, whether upright or when I just fell head over heels on two different trips down embankment, it always stayed securely in the holster unscratched. Now if it fits my new compact .40 s&w p250 compact w/ the tlr4, then I will truly be a happy camper!
1 user thanked Scott Fulmer for this useful post.
timbermart on 11/7/2018(UTC)
timbermart Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:21:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Thanks for the update.