Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

P250 w/X-Carry
P250X Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, May 7, 2021 11:50:53 AM(UTC)
P250X

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I think the X-Carry grip module really looks sharp on the P250. Feels good in the hand, points well. I'd like to fill in the textured portions for a contrast.
Hawk Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 2:52:23 PM(UTC)
Hawk

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Nice gun. Not alot of activity on the forum lately. I have been keeping it going mostly for the history in case anyone needs any info. Thinking of letting it go. I really have not had the time to do any updating like I need to. Glad you found it and got something from it.

Hawk
P250Sig.com
THE Sig P250 Owner's Forum
1 user thanked Hawk for this useful post.
AnthonyC on 7/27/2021(UTC)
P250X Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:25:27 PM(UTC)
P250X

Originally Posted by: Hawk Go to Quoted Post
Nice gun. Not alot of activity on the forum lately. I have been keeping it going mostly for the history in case anyone needs any info. Thinking of letting it go. I really have not had the time to do any updating like I need to. Glad you found it and got something from it.

Hawk

I understand the problem you face. The P250 is a discontinued pistol and being a DAO is a platform that many new shooters simply don't shoot well. Hence the diminishing interest. I've been the admin on several forums over the last 20 years, some of which simply lost member participation and were eventually closed down. I still operate one on Emergency Preparedness and Survival that's been around for maybe 7 years.

It can get frustrating so I appreciate your position.
Dcollins5 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 7:51:40 AM(UTC)

I appreciate you keeping the forum alive. Have you thought about moving it to another gun discussion site for archival purposes?
P250X Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 8:41:31 AM(UTC)
P250X

Originally Posted by: Dcollins5 Go to Quoted Post
I appreciate you keeping the forum alive. Have you thought about moving it to another gun discussion site for archival purposes?

New here myself :)

What kind of P250 do you have?
P250X Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 8:43:18 AM(UTC)
P250X

Originally Posted by: Hawk Go to Quoted Post

Hawk

Do you have mass mail capability on this forum? Every so often I'll mass email all my members, sort of an 'every so often newsletter' with what's going on with the board. Welcome new members. Invite older members to come back. That sort of thing. Might pump a little juice into the forum.
Dcollins5 Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 9:33:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: P250X Go to Quoted Post

I have full size P250 in 9mm. it’s my nightstand gun. I added a rechargeable light/laser. I also have a subcompact frame, slide and barrel that I have not shot yet. I’m thinking of getting a different grip. I’m thinking of getting a different grip. I like the Mirzon, but the Wilson is half the price…???
P250X Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 1:55:03 PM(UTC)
P250X

Originally Posted by: P250X Go to Quoted Post

I have full size P250 in 9mm. it’s my nightstand gun. I added a rechargeable light/laser. I also have a subcompact frame, slide and barrel that I have not shot yet. I’m thinking of getting a different grip. I’m thinking of getting a different grip. I like the Mirzon, but the Wilson is half the price…???

I bet it's a smooth shooting pistol with very little recoil.

I'd still like to find some X-Cailber change kits. I'd like to get one in 45acp, preferably compact. And I'd like to find a reasonably priced 357sig barrel as well.